• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Application tape rant lol

Marlene

I used to use Transferite brand pre-mask and it was hard to pull off the roll even when not damaged. I pulled on one a few years back, had it rip and I punche myself in the mouth, bloodied my lip and i swelled up making me look liek I had jsut gotten into a good fight. now use 3M SCMP-3 and is comes off the roll great, can be used all the way to the core and no more fat lips.

for masking tape, I find the 3M with the yellow core works better than the black & white core version

gnatt66

masking tape you say? ....haha.

i love 3m YELLOW body shop tape. cheaper than green and way better than box store blue. get at a local real auto parts store ( not those lame *** autozones/advance/oreillys etc)

Marlene

masking tape you say? ....haha.

i love 3m YELLOW body shop tape. cheaper than green and way better than box store blue. get at a local real auto parts store ( not those lame *** autozones/advance/oreillys etc)

the masking tape is blaa tan, it's the core color. never tried the colored tape, does it come off the roll wthout ripping?