• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Applying graphics to 4x8 sheet by ones self

Suz

Thanks Ben! Sorry I meant to tell you this earlier! I'll probably get one of these soon. Much appreciated!

Chuck Frysinger

First time on but reason for looking because I am experiencing same issue and now looking for a laminator large enough to do 4 x"s. Ebay has several but ae these import laminators any good?

dypinc

First time on but reason for looking because I am experiencing same issue and now looking for a laminator large enough to do 4 x"s. Ebay has several but ae these import laminators any good?

In looking at the specifications for laminators lately I am seeing a lot of them that are not bi-directional. If your going to be laminating to large substrates you want a laminator the can be run bi-directional. It will make laminating and keeping everything straight to large substrates so much easier when you can start in the middle and go both ways.

Chuck Frysinger

Thanks, good t to narrow the search by. I am expanding onto a much larger building and have plenty of room to grow. Now to find out which one work. Thank goodness for you tube to be able to see some of these laminators in operation. Still need to make sure on quality. I see some on the sign warehouse site but ebay is full of them. Maybe a youtube can give more details.

mackenzieGRAPHICS

+ 1 for Morph's installation suggestion.

That's the exact method we use over here, but we are typically installing graphics onto premade 47" x 95" wall panels (we do exhibit booths, primarily). So our walls are typically already standing when we go out to install, defeating the option of using the laminator. We also use 3M 40c with either 210 matte or 8510 laminate.