• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Applying window perf

"Deposit Please"

Customers get the notion that optically clear means optically clear like window tint film..... not so. but it is what it is.....laminate. Some people just like to complain. We install perf dry here.

Tel

I take it "perf" is what we call "contra vision" this side of the pond, we always install dry, I would like to know what laminate you use as we just use what we have but find it a bit fuzzy, one of our guys was on vacation in Vegas and he says the contra vision(perf) on the buses on the strip are laminated abd had no fuzziness, I see optically clear mentioned is that a special type of laminate.
Best Regards
Tel

Malkin

We use 3M 8518 laminate. It doesn't seem to be marked as "opticly clear" yet it is and works fine.
If you peel some off the liner you can look through just like it was a piece of glass.