• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlo - aka "Murphy's Law"

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Murphy's Law prevails...Since all the good news from yesterday, Arlo has not necessarily taken a turn for the worse, but certainly not for the better. He has begun "leaking" so to speak into his abdomen, which means the repair job to his intestine did not hold, just as the surgeon was concerned it wouldn't. Due to this complication, Arlo is not going to be getting back home for some time to come. He is to be moved to a different facility where they will be able to manage his IV nutrition and other health issues, mostly his lung problems. They think he may have pneumonia, due to the collapsed bottom of his lungs, which happens every time he has surgery pretty much. He will not have another surgery, for which we are thankful, but instead the surgeon says he will heal inside and keep his drain tubes and IV nutrition (nothing to eat or drink) until he does. The stay in the next facility could be up to six weeks...At this point, I just want them to keep him where they can care for him until he is well. Don't want any surprises after I bring him home...Thanks again for all your well wishes, and I will keep you posted as best I can.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again for the update, Mrs Arlo. Arlo is a one tough cookie and he'll pull through this one faster than you expect.

After-all, he's a signman and they don't and won't stay down for long.

take it easy bro'............. :U Rock:​

Marlene

lets hope that all that could go wrong has and no more things will happen! thanks for keeping us posted and please tell him that we are all thinking of him!!

Jillbeans

Great idea. I'd love to send him a card.
Thanks, Mrs. Arlo, for the update.
Hope he's doing a little bit better every day.
Love....Jill

round man

Arlo I always say,..."It ain't how ya git knocked down that counts in this old world,....its how ya git back up and fight,.." git better dude,...

Si Allen

Wow!

Talk about incompetent!

This so called surgeon cuts into his intestine, and doesn't bother to fix it before proceeding ... and ... goes back and botches the job on the second surgery!

Sounds more like a guy who stayed at Holiday Express last night! Time to find a good lawyer and another surgeon!

Hope things do get better!

SignosaurusRex

GET WELL SOON BRO! I might have to take you up on that offer to come up and help out on a wall job, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna wheel your sorry ass back and forth on a scaffold while you are in a wheelchair!:rolleyes:
Take care of yourself and we'll see you back here soon in the threads real soon!:thumb:

mikey-Oh

GET WELL SOON BRO! I might have to take you up on that offer to come up and help out on a wall job, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna wheel your sorry ass back and forth on a scaffold while you are in a wheelchair!:rolleyes:
Take care of yourself and we'll see you back here soon in the threads real soon!:thumb:

honestly, hoping to help with a couple walls myself. if need be, i'll push teh chair back and forth. sending positive thoughts south.

Dave Drane

Thank you Mrs. Kalon. Please give us an address to send a card to. I am sure he would appreciate one from Down-Under.

surf city

More prayers and get well soon thought going your way Arlo, get better soon, I miss your posts and thoughts.