• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arthur Vanson

Jillbeans

My dear friend Arthur, who was a member here "BucksSigns" passed away this morning.
He was such a wonderful man, and he will be missed.
He was sneaky about his username, and thought it rather funny. He posted some neat design suggestions, and I doubt that many knew just what a special guiding hand they were being given.
I will miss him dearly. We shared a special bond.

SignManiac

I'm a bit stunned. It was only a couple of months ago we spoke. What a talented guy and a big loss to the sign world. RIP

Malkin

I remember you talking about him before and how talented he is.
I'm sorry for the loss to you, the sign community, and his family & friends.

JBusch260

Wow, the work on his website is fantastic! That is some serious talent. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Dakotagrafx

Sorry for your loss Jillbeans, Once in a great while we meet speacial people that shares thier knowlege with us and touches us in a special way. When that person leaves us it leaves a hole that can't be filled but that person, in the time you had with them, make you a better person and they are forever a part of who you are today.

Jillbeans

Thank you. That was a really nice thing to say, Dakota.
I'm just glad I got to meet him in person twice, and spend a wonderful day with him a few years ago. I have all his delightful emails, his Cecil Wade books, and a really cool panel he painted for me.

CP Signs

Sorry to hear that. Like some others, I never had the privilege to know him. That is too bad. Sounds like he was a great person. RIP