Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artwork & Printing Issue

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by Angela, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Angela

Angela Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Temecula, CA
    Hello, I am having an issue with a customers logo. It is a 24" x 36" real estate sign. Some of the artwork is falling off of the sign and I can't remove it or I lose a large aspect of the sign. I can only print to 52" and with this portion of the logo overlaping I cannot seem to figure out how to place 2 of them side by side without this overlaping portion covering the other sign and vice a versa. Any help would be appericiated.

Tags:
  2. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I'm a little confused, I'm thinking clipping mask might help, but can not figure out what you are talking about....

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    also confused

4. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Could you not just arrange the artwork to print vertically instead of horizontally? 24 + 24 is 48 and you said you can print 52 so you should have plenty of room, or am I missing something else here?

5. Jet Fast Printing

Jet Fast Printing Member

Sep 22, 2009
    ummmmmm........ what?
    I have no idea what they are asking for......

6. HaroldDesign

HaroldDesign Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    I've read the initial post several times, and I can't figure out what the actual question is. Angela- I think you'll get the help you need if you clear the confusion.

7. Angela

Angela Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Temecula, CA
    Unfortunately it made sense to me, sorry. Thanks so much for your rapid responses. The answer was a clipping mask but it wasn't working for me before or maybe I wasn't working before. Sorry for the lame post

8. Angela

Angela Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Temecula, CA
    Is there anyway to upload this artwork so you can see what I am talking about? Clipping the artwork worked for the first problem I was having, but I am still having a problem going to print.

9. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    hit the attach button after going advanced

10. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    How to attach images