• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Artwork & Printing Issue

Angela

Hello, I am having an issue with a customers logo. It is a 24" x 36" real estate sign. Some of the artwork is falling off of the sign and I can't remove it or I lose a large aspect of the sign. I can only print to 52" and with this portion of the logo overlaping I cannot seem to figure out how to place 2 of them side by side without this overlaping portion covering the other sign and vice a versa. Any help would be appericiated.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm a little confused, I'm thinking clipping mask might help, but can not figure out what you are talking about....

Locals Find!

Could you not just arrange the artwork to print vertically instead of horizontally? 24 + 24 is 48 and you said you can print 52 so you should have plenty of room, or am I missing something else here?

HaroldDesign

I've read the initial post several times, and I can't figure out what the actual question is. Angela- I think you'll get the help you need if you clear the confusion.

Angela

Unfortunately it made sense to me, sorry. Thanks so much for your rapid responses. The answer was a clipping mask but it wasn't working for me before or maybe I wasn't working before. Sorry for the lame post

Angela

Is there anyway to upload this artwork so you can see what I am talking about? Clipping the artwork worked for the first problem I was having, but I am still having a problem going to print.