• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention HP l25500 owners!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Dont forget to hit me up when it comes to poster paper guys, I have the best product on the market at the best price also!

jayhawksigns

When was it originally scheduled?
Monday, there is a transportation problem.

Its not like this is our first printer, so we are already producing on what we have. And I have strongly thought about going ahead and finishing the setup. Its just like Christmas got pushed back a day is all.

Latigo

Nope. I was dead wrong. It reads the perameters on metallics perfectly. It's the Mutoh that doesn't.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is it the HP Poster Paper? or whatever HP's paper product is

No its way better then the HP stuff I have a thinner version and a thicker version of theirs. Im trying to cut a deal with HP but until I do its all up for grabs. Lots of guys in here use it now and love it.

Freese

No its way better then the HP stuff I have a thinner version and a thicker version of theirs. Im trying to cut a deal with HP but until I do its all up for grabs. Lots of guys in here use it now and love it.
Just curious, I use the HP stuff and don't mind it at all.

I don't use paper THAT much but it's sufficient whenI have to.

Freese

Monday, there is a transportation problem.

Its not like this is our first printer, so we are already producing on what we have. And I have strongly thought about going ahead and finishing the setup. Its just like Christmas got pushed back a day is all.
Oh thats not bad I thought it was delayed a week or something that wouldn't be cool!

ProColorGraphics

I have mine all ready to go too up to where I have to plug it in and install the inks, heads, etc. My tech will be here Tuesday too. I am also very tempted to finish the setup! Got my new Mac Mini with Caldera VisualRIP+ setup too. Not quite sure how to run that yet.

Latigo

I built the clean room on friday and saturday, it took me 3 hours of screwing around setting it up on sunday.
I took monday off and by tuesday it was running great. I put in one call tuesday for a tech and had the problem figured out by the time he called. Its thursday and it's earned a cool $2,080.00 as of this afternoon.

With our intake filters and the evacuation squirrel-cage fan we're maintining an even 74 degrees in the clean room at 35% humidity during full operation.
Lots of print work ahead, and I have to give HP a tip of the St.Marie hat for ease of setup and operation

signswi

Can we get samples? Unhappy with how the paper we've been using on our JV3 acts on our L25500. If so I'll have our store manager contact you.

signswi

Cheers, he just emailed you. We have a couple of good poster paper clients and hoping to push all that work to the L25500.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Even though I don't have it yet I'm sure I'll hate it. Do I qualify for $100?? :Big Laugh

Lol you guys are too funny. Seriouosly though this stuff is doing very very well in the market and if you ever do poster prints or POP signage this is the stuff you should be using!