Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora Graphics

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by skyhigh, May 13, 2006.

1. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    Anyone use "Aurora Graphics" software (graphics and FILLS)? What do you think?

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Some of the best stuff on the market which is why I am a dealer for them. I've got some but not all of the pages done at my site to show them HERE. Call, email or PM me with any questions or for a discounted price if anything interests you.

3. mrsticker

mrsticker New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    great stuff

Just got the print suite delivered about 8 days ago and I have already used it in about 6 jobs including a wrap background
    the only negative was that i thought that the images tiled together but that is the monster fills package..the files are huge though (15 x 50) and am extremely happy with the purchase...monster fills will be next on the list

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    I wish I could see some of the images. The images link does not work.. I passed on this the last time I saw the name come up. All I wish to do is see a few.

There is a more information/view images link. The more info works but the view images does not.

5. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    I've made more than half of my yearly profits before using Dave Dorsey's (Aurora Graphics) software. On top of that, any questions ya ever have, Dave will spend all the time it takes on the phone walking ya thru a project. He's a great guy who has developed an awesome product line that can't be equalled IMHO.

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I currently have all images up for the Sign Blanks, Alien Surface, Carbon Fiber, 3D Metal Machine, and 1 Spot Magic. It's a slow process.