• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Autobody

OldPaint

ahhh coming from the lesser talented......protecting the least talented......sorry but his 1st attempt looked like schit)))) THAT WAS HONEST CRITICISM of the design and NO WHERE IS IT A PERSONAL ATTACK. you preceived it that way......ITS ON YOU.
AS FOR YOUR CONDESCENDING REMARKS ABOUT ME....... i PAINTED SIGNS..... most of my 71 years......i can draw, and am a potter & a draftman.......so i dont lack talent...........and what you say about someone you know nothing about.........is LAUGHABLE...... because you felt offended))))) AND AGAIN....... THE SIGNS I POSTED.....WERE TO SHOW .......A SIMPLE CLEAN DESIGN READABLE WITHOUT ANY COMPUTER AIDED MANIPULATIONS......also they were PAID FOR, APPRECIATED and created other work in my 40 YEARS MAKING SIGNS.......AND $$$$$$$$ HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
OP(Original Poster, not you Old Paint))))) is this your design or someone else's that you're updating?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Geez. Take it easy OP.... talk about not being in the holiday spirit.

Bah, humbug........ someone hasta be Scrooge.

Christmas Spirit exists in your own heart. Don't expect others to display it.

OldPaint

RJPW..... i have no problem and am laughing at how some people INTERPRET things posted. i just had my gall bladder out NOV 18th, and have seemed to heal up pretty good. was kinda cautious about turkey day eating ...........but got thru it without a problem.
heres to all you kiddies.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Attachments

• joesanta.jpg
    joesanta.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 215

Marlene

no wonder we get few to none design posts any more. I don't see any where in the request where the OP asked to debate hand painted vs not. just for the record, when going off on another member about lack of talent, it would be a good idea to post work that is good rather than is poorly designed. now back to the OP, have you come up with any new ideas?

Johnny Best

Ho ho ho ho............merry christmas))))

After drinking Coke served by his elves and eating millions of cookies and milk on Christmas Eve you won't be having OldPaint aka Santa, with recent Gallbladder surgery giving anyone any good or bad advice for awhile.

Marco

Wow, lost track of this one. The way its now... partnered up with owner in business. Always wanted to have autobody shop. Interest grew at early age of 17, now 50. I can say there is never a dull moment in this business. Looking for help but now in form of employees. Thanks all.