• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

axyz or multicam

adamfilip

Hey guys im researching CNC's ive had a demo on a axyz 5010 with icut and its a great machine.. bit expensive.. im planning on getting a demo on a multicam 3000 with multicut. Does anyone have any experience with either machine? or care to share an opinion one way or the other..

iSign

no regrets on my Multicam 3000, which is also an expensive machine...

heard plenty of good things about AXYZ also...

Do you already know how to run them? If there are any training resources available to you... I would say if everything else was equal, the availability of a trained ally of some sort, with specific experience on either one of those machines, & the willingness to provide you with some assistance... I would choose the machine where training was most readily available!

adamfilip

I have not run them myself im a professional Graphic designer. im very quick to pickup new software. There is one employee who use to work with big steel fabrication cnc's (mold shop) but things have changed alot in 10 years.

the Axyz factory is 20km from my work.

Im also looking at different software.. 98% of what we will do involves basic 2d cutting of PVC Sintra, cutting, pockets, holes.. simple stuff really

I was looking at Artcam and Enroute and Aspire and I dont know where to go.. most seem over the top of what we need.. im very familiar with illustrator.