Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B Board cutting.

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Jackflush, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Jackflush

Jackflush Gorgor

Oct 13, 2009
    Fort Bragg CA
    Giving myself a C on the cut. It wavers some here and there. Need more practice and maybe could relax more. After I removed the tape i do have more water bubble than I would like. But over all I think its worth the money. Its an indoor sign but maybe I will seal the edge. Anyhow... Learned alot and some of the suggestions I could research for sure. Setup tables and cutting oval before install. My brain smoked thinking how to drop this big sticker perfect on an oval at my yard/shop. Hmmm setup table? Tell me more IMG_1063.jpg IMG_1061.jpg

2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Are you using an air-egress type of vinyl ?? Is it laminated ?? If so, you shouldn't have any bubbles whatsoever. May I ask, if you're using a Big Squeegee to apply the graphic ??

3. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Oh snap, please say you did not wet apply with air egress vinyl?