• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

b2signs

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I've been using b2signs for a few years now. They are great for acrylics and canvas signs. But sublimation on polyester is a big fail. I put in a claim for this last item and they denied it. The color is off even though I used the color they recommended. They claim that it is not "off enough" to warrant a reprint. I looked back in my history and I have created a claim on 1/3 of my sublimated projects all for color issues. One piece of material had black ink drops down the middle of it. It was completely white.

I will use them for acrylics and canvas but I won't be using them for sublimation projects. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

cmoist

Just placed my first order with them today for feather flag banners. Hoping we don't have problems...

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
Just placed my first order with them today for feather flag banners. Hoping we don't have problems...
We've been ordering flags and a lot of other dye sub products from B2 for years. No issues in printing... Once had an issue with a poorly sewn hem, but they fixed and sent another one.

songprinting

We've used them for years now. Don't often have issues. Good pricing, good turnaround. Usually use them for banners, and rigid signs etc.

weyandsign

What are you using to determine how far off the color is? If it's close enough most of the time the customer will never notice or care. Unless they whip out a spectrophotometer or something.

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
I looked back in my history and I have created a claim on 1/3 of my sublimated projects all for color issues.
I wonder if this is why your latest claim was denied?

The black ink drops on the white background is unacceptable though - that's not the one they denied is it?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I wonder if this is why your latest claim was denied?

The black ink drops on the white background is unacceptable though - that's not the one they denied is it?
No. They denied one that printed navy blue instead of black.
They claimed to deny it because of the time frame (2 months). HOWEVER, the one with the black ink drops on it was 3 months old. and it was pretty obvious.
When she told me it was due to the time frame. I asked her what the return policy was and she said they didn't have one.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
What are you using to determine how far off the color is? If it's close enough most of the time the customer will never notice or care. Unless they whip out a spectrophotometer or something.
the customer is the one who brought it back telling me it was navy. We put it up next to something black and it was navy. The color code was the color code that b2signs recommended. (cmyk 60 4040 100)

LarryB

the customer is the one who brought it back telling me it was navy. We put it up next to something black and it was navy. The color code was the color code that b2signs recommended. (cmyk 60 4040 100)
I ordered a bunch of back drops with black backgrounds and they also came out like yours. You can not get a rich black with sublimation.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I am sure you can give them bad reviews through another outlet. Bad mouthing someone's business and livelyhood is kind of rude in my estimation.
I simply stated that I have noticed a higher return rate with their sublimated polyster fabric prints. I will continue to use them for their acrylics. I only wanted to give everyone a heads up to be aware that their sublimated products seem to have a higher return rate than their other items.