• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Baby, it's cold outside!

Marlene

it was -31 this morning at my house. the sun is out now but it is only -17 here at work. feels like a heat wave after this morning. we have ice on our metal roof at home. the ice contracted at a different rate than the roof, according to Mr Wizard, my hubby, which caused a couple of really loud booms like a bombs going off last night and again this morning. it shook the whole house.

Baz

-25c here and it is noon! brrrrrr ... it's not just cold ... it's damn cold! Cracked my truck's windshield with the heater this morning also ... was supposed to go to a few places today to do some work but ... forget it ... i'm not going out .. staying in the shop drinking coffee with the heat on full blast!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was like 1 degree this morning. Big deal, 1 frickin' degree. Below 10 it should just say 'frickin' cold'. Stay the F**K inside you moron. :cool1:

Cracked my windshield the other night on the way home.​

Marlene

-25c here and it is noon! brrrrrr ... it's not just cold ... it's damn cold!

that's around -13 or -14F?? cold

-31 at my house and driving in, one town down the road that is always colder was at -34. everything was stiff and brittle. didn't crack the windshield but the roof/ice thing was enough for me. it is going way up to 20 on Tuesday, yippie!

Baz

Yeah .. -25c is -13F ... This morning was -30c which is -23F. Must be warmer here since i am in the city :ROFLMAO: Just walking on the snow and hearing it crunch gives me shivers ... brrrr ... granted if i was outside doing an install i would be dressed accordingly.

cha88

we had the same thing last night!!! they said -36F overnight but it was -22F this morning in my car! good times!

Marlene

we had the same thing last night!!! they said -36F overnight but it was -22F this morning in my car! good times!

good times for sure! my family settled here some time in the 1700's. you would think that one generation of we pinheads would have moved to warmer places by now!

Rodi

Good ole New England Winters.

My car never warmed up during the half an hour commute.

WOW.

Global Warming, anyone??

Just sayin

Baz

Well ... just found out the water line is frozen somewhere in the building cuz i have no water .. Some parts of it are not heated ... And the landlord is gone for the week in Mexico ... Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Marlene

Global Warming, anyone??

Just sayin

the warming melts the ice, the ice mixes with sea water, fresh water and sea water act differently so the warm water/cold water exchange that goes on in the ocean gets messed up and the warm doesn't make it up where it used to. that's global warming. most think it means we will get really hot, not so, we will get really cold in parts of the world that weren't so cold. if I thought hair spray would get VT up into the 40's during the winter, I would look like a Texas beauty queen with a pile of it sprayed on everyday.

MikePro

Center, level, tape, hinge, apply, "almost done!", peel off mask aaaand rrrrRIP!
... off to recut graphics! Happy Monday!

Luckily I'm close to the shop anyways!

jiarby

Imma gonna play golf today, but not sure which shorts to wear.

Attachments

• 05170014.JPG
    05170014.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 88

skyhigh

Imma gonna play golf today, but not sure which shorts to wear.

I hate you.
.just kidding

I'd love to play that course.

Think of me every time you double bogey. Yeah, I jinxed ya.