• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad company.....lajit graphics

MatthewTimothy

this is the exact reason why if i do work these days i require 100% up front and if they only want to pay half i do half and show them for approval and tell them if they want the rest pay me the open balance.

Its all about the contract

MakeMyGraphic

wow... the kinds of people that are out there :( that really stinks... and I have been burnt plenty of times but I just learn from that... don't do it again... there should be a wall of shame thread somewhere :p

The company was desolved I bought the equipment from him. It's time to cut your losses and keep pushing forward. Lifes too short to dwell on the past.

SolitaryT

We have a customer that owes us almost $9000... but here, it's mostly tourism based, and these people are gone 3/4 of the year. Still... I feel ya man. Maybe we should all pool our resources and form a Sign Company Collections Agency.

SD&F

If you have anybody around me that I can well, lets say.......convince to pay you. Let me know. Always happy to help and have had a few scary moments myself when I was owed money and had to call for back up.

visual800

maybe the same person that turned my post over to the owner of a compnay that owed me will do the same for you!...and HEY I GOT PAID FINALLY....dont tell me bitching dont work!

and to the guy that did that....THANK YOU!

Justin

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

Last edited:

Techman

I sued once for $15.00. Yes I did. And won. The fees the loser had to pay was worth the hassle.
It is not that difficult.