• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Economy is getting worse !

ThinkRight

News
Two strippers, one pregnant, brawl over a dollar
JUNEAU, Wis. (AP) — Two dancers at an exotic club in Juneau have been cited after they allegedly brawled over a dollar bill.

A Post-Crescent of Appleton report says one of the women is pregnant.

Dodge County deputies say they were called to Silk Exotic last week to break up a fight. They say it started when a customer tried to give a dollar to one of the dancers but the other dancer took it.

The sheriff's report says both women began to brawl. They tussled on the floor, punching, slapping and pulling each other's hair. Other dancers and customers separated the two.

Both women were cited for disorderly conduct.
http://www.postcrescent.com/article...217/Exotic-dancers-spar-over-1?nclick_check=1

/damn! no pictures or video :covereyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, after all that, now they'll have to report their income and pay taxes on it, too. Less in their pockets all the time.

Just can't make an honest buck these days, huh ??

GetDown

I was riding my bike and saw a dollar bill on the floor. I turned around but didnt stop to pick it up so I just turned around again. I kinda lost my nerve but I saw some kids around so I figured one of them could get themselves a bag of cheetos or something, haha.

klingsdesigns

Where i live now has probably 5 blocks long all bars! ;) Its def a college town. No strip joints in la crosse though. They banned them.

klingsdesigns

A few years back i had a lady that wanted to do a pub crawl of all the bars and have me list them on the back of the shirt. The names would have been sooooo tiny.