• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Sales Volume

How many banners, on average, do you sell in one week?

• None

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Less than 5

Votes: 72 61.5%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • More than 25

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters

Letterbox Mike

Actually they are 368 foot rolls. Starflex in Korea made these rolls for us . This particular Job is 540 rolls and required a non PVC banner that only Starflex could produce.

Starflex is the biggest banner MFG. in the world. They pretty much private label everyones banner stock (Ultraflex,Grimco, Arlon etc etc...)

So am I doing my math right (assuming those are 48" rolls) that that's a 795k sq. ft. job? If so then well done sir!

ova

We're to a grinding halt here in Wheeling, WV. Seems like the whole Ohio Valley is at a stand still. We got blasted with 20 some inches of snow last week and we're getting 8 to 10 more today/tomorrow.

We do mostly for ball fields and other sporting events. A couple of years ago we did about 2200 of all sizes. Mostly cut vinyl layered. We only hae a 30" printer so it was easier and kept the employees busy.

If it wasn't for the awards side, we'd be in trouble right now.

So am I doing my math right (assuming those are 48" rolls) that that's a 795k sq. ft. job? If so then well done sir!

Actually it is only 755k s/f. this is the 4th year we are doing this for this client.
Only curve ball is that in the past years we had 3 months to do this job. This year we have only 6 weeks.

Print, Trim and bulk pack for a shipping container. 16 skids of 1250 flat units each skid.

SE SignSupply

Actually it is only 755k s/f. this is the 4th year we are doing this for this client.
Only curve ball is that in the past years we had 3 months to do this job. This year we have only 6 weeks.

Print, Trim and bulk pack for a shipping container. 16 skids of 1250 flat units each skid.

Thats some production there.

Is that a QS3200r? I know those are around 1000dpi but what is the drop size? How many sqft/hour?

Thats some production there.

Is that a QS3200r? I know those are around 1000dpi but what is the drop size? How many sqft/hour?

We are running the QS3200r at 540dpi. 4 color fast= 1950 s/f hour.

The machine will run in either 540 or 1080 dpi. 4 color or 8 color.

This is the second year we have run on this machine. Past years we have done on our HP/Scitex Xljets.

gnatt66

i'm pretty new but i only print like 1-4 a month so far. i'd love to do more and think that i will in my first summer with a storefront.