• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Stretching Systems Needed.

dansbillboards

I am just beginning to build large portable billboards and was looking at the Banner Grips System for stretching the banners so they are drum tight.

Do any of you know of other systems that work really well?

The banner grips are quite expensive for the amount of linear feet I need but I will do it if I have to in order to get the result I am looking for.

I am sure there are other companies but I have done a search on banner stretching on google and having a hard time coming up with another system.

Any feedback is appreciated. :thankyou:

Dan

delr

I've used this company and I think they have an excellent product. I can't compare it to others, but it's hard to imagine there is anything better. Honestly, though, what impressed me even more was their customer service.

http://www.bannergrip.com/

Del

was looking at that site acouple weeks ago for an up coming project........pricing,......any good? thought it was kinda high but have never used anything like this before so have nothing to compare it to.

brdss

What I do not like about the bannergrip company (alpine) is that they will sell to your customers online, no problem, for the same price. Great product, but they are a retailer of the items.

Stuckup

All good and great products. But if some fool Customer says come install a banner, and its 45 metres by 5 metres, maybe try Ratchet straps for securing loads on vehicles, may work for you too, Just welded flat bar to the hooks and it worked well, very well....

petepaz

check with tyrrell tech, they just started carrying a new banner system but i forgot what it's called. also lindsignspring.com