• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner

Marco

Need HELP ran into wall with this one. Banner 230" by 18". Advertising hair salon.

Attachments

• Front Banner4 small.jpg
    Front Banner4 small.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 99

FelixCG

Maybe add some lighter red tones for highlights on the imagery to accent it, but without taking too much attention away from the text?

cmykpro

If you are asking for a critique I would honestly have to say you might want to consider starting over. The red is WAY too over saturated and there are no tones to break it up. You need to make it appealing to the eye not give someone eye strain.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Drive a stake through the heart of your Copperplate font files. This type face should never be used much larger than 12 point on a business card for an accountant. Never on a sign.

Too much red, too little text. Not in word count, rather in boldness.

2B

If you are asking for a critique I would honestly have to say you might want to consider starting over. The red is WAY too over saturated and there are no tones to break it up. You need to make it appealing to the eye not give someone eye strain.

:banghead:

WAY TOO MUCH RED

Marco

Good critics here. I will work on it some more. No more copper, less red, more contrast. TY all.

Marco

New Banner

Redesign. Any advice / design ideas is greatly appreciated. Banner size is 234"x19".

Attachments

• Front Sign Banner 8 17X1.38 RGB.jpg
    Front Sign Banner 8 17X1.38 RGB.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 85

cmykpro

Getting better! The phone number needs to be more pronounced and the cheesy clip art is questionable however it is a vast improvement over your last rendering.

Jillbeans

Is this just a temporary sign until they can get a permanent fascia sign?
This last one looks better, but I would make the areas that you have blue be a cream color. The red and blue look clashy together.
I'd lose the weird clip art.
The tagline could be a bit bigger, perhaps stacked, and I would put the phone number on the door of the business, where the hours were listed (if it's a glass door)

Marco

Hi Jill, yes is a temporary banner (2-3mos.)
Anyone have thoughts for a font.
Anyone recommend a letterhead font?

Marco

This is the storefront. The banner will be placed above storefront windows.

Attachments

• FrontBanner.jpg
    FrontBanner.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 95

shoresigns

Separate the red and blue. They clash when they touch, so they generally need to be separated like in the Pepsi logo.

jen.reelez

Is this just a temporary sign until they can get a permanent fascia sign?
This last one looks better, but I would make the areas that you have blue be a cream color. The red and blue look clashy together.
I'd lose the weird clip art.
The tagline could be a bit bigger, perhaps stacked, and I would put the phone number on the door of the business, where the hours were listed (if it's a glass door)

I agree with you Jill.
I look forward to see the modifications on the signs from your witty tips! :Big Laugh