• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banners all types

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
so. I'm curious, do ya'll sell the mesh banners and if so how often? Is it every so often or is it all the time? I ask because I never seem to get calls for them.

TIA

gnubler

Never, but I'm still 'newish' in business. I occasionally see them hanging on construction fences in my area so someone's doing them.
99% of my banner orders are printed on 15oz vinyl.

Rmurray321

Little bit here and there. It’s worth to keep a roll on hand. We've done a few for sale banners for big properties that are ground mounted

GamecockGrafx

so. I'm curious, do ya'll sell the mesh banners and if so how often? Is it every so often or is it all the time? I ask because I never seem to get calls for them.

TIA
About 50%/50% Mainly from schools and sports teams for windscreen fencing. Been having a time printing on it though - been causing head strikes. In 2022, we did a 5' high by 240' long mesh job. Unfortunately, I'd like to have the black back mesh, but it's only available i 126" widths and suppliers will not cut it in half, even offering to pay extra.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Random thought to add.... many people who ask us for a banner - are not aware of the mesh material. They only ask, when they know they have a concern for wind resistance... and they ask about slits in the banner - which we do NOT do, or recommend. It just compromises the life and strength of the banner. So, it comes up rarely probably because the average "I need to order a banner, but I don't do this all the time" clientele - won't know about mesh, or... need mesh.

ETA: Or they read this forum, and know it can cause head strikes. jk, sorry, so many mesh banner threads come up today.

Superior_Adam

Random thought to add.... many people who ask us for a banner - are not aware of the mesh material. They only ask, when they know they have a concern for wind resistance... and they ask about slits in the banner - which we do NOT do, or recommend. It just compromises the life and strength of the banner. So, it comes up rarely probably because the average "I need to order a banner, but I don't do this all the time" clientele - won't know about mesh, or... need mesh.

ETA: Or they read this forum, and know it can cause head strikes. jk, sorry, so many mesh banner threads come up today.
I hate doing wind slits but I have a food chain that requires them. I give zero warranty and charge $5.00 per slit. I have tried and tried to get them to switch to mesh and they will not go for it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've never printed one or ordered one in 6 years.

I may have had a request twice but steered to regular banner material.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
We do standard banners kinda regular, I have half a roll of mesh material that's so old it should be in the dumpster... That's how often we do those.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
All the time. Hoarding signage for construction sites.
I was going to say, I do a ton for construction site fences.. 50' long and they hold up the best.

PXL_20230510_170347656 (1).jpg

We print a lot of Mesh banners. If you are looking for a good partner when it comes to this let us know. We have the capability to print up to 16' width. We also will print them double sided if you are looking to have solid branding colors!

Attached are some photos of mesh banners we did for our local soccer team!

Attachments

• Keith 7-10-19 015.JPG
    Keith 7-10-19 015.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Keith 7-10-19 036.JPG
    Keith 7-10-19 036.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Keith 7-11-19 013.JPG
    Keith 7-11-19 013.JPG
    509.1 KB · Views: 47