• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banners - Buy 1 Get 1 Free

W

www.esigns.com

so stan let me ask you real quick, what is your sq/ft pricing for the paid banner. im thinking with your special, i shouldnt even do banners in house. also do you do drop shipping?

ps, your deal is sick. and my questions are serious. i would much rather send them to you. we dont do welded hems. thats a great offering.

ProWraps, thank you. sorry we dont have sqft pricing cause we really not setup to wholesale. all our pricing is at http://www.esigns.com/estimator/

we would be happy to send you printed and finished sample, you can email me a file to stan@esigns.com if youd like

we setup for drop shipping during checkout. we have a check box at step2 (shipping) there you can enter your address that will show as a shipper

W

www.esigns.com

well yeah, my first thought on this whole post was why the **** was it in the open forum. but when in rome.

We are a retail sign company, and run this special for all our retail customers. I hope I was clear about that in my opening post. If there are concerns I'm not opposed to Fred moving it into premium section

cdiesel

Uhh.. guys, their pricing is on their public website. And it's pretty much wholesale to retail clients. :rolleyes:

W

www.esigns.com

Just a reminder, BOGO sale on ALL VINYL BANNERS (from 2'x2' to 10'x50') ends by the end of the month, if you need ANY large qty printed this may be a good deal for you. (also ground shipping is free for orders over $111)

Thanks, Stan

W

www.esigns.com

I've received a couple of questions regarding the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $111.

Just to clarify the free shipping offer is good for any order placed on www.Esigns.com. It does not apply to the wholesale yard sign offer we are running through the month of November. http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=87378 which is a trade only special and must be ordered by contacting me directly via PM, email dan@esigns.com, or 334-703-1182.

Thank you, I apologize for any confusion and would like the opportunity to earn your wholesale business. ~Dan

Clear Choice

Dan,
I just took advantage of your offer and ordered 4 banners.
The BOGO pricing is great and I appreciate the online design,
backgorunds and templates! Your clipart could use some
upgrading though.

I would love to see the quality of your coro signs...that is
something I haven't been too happy with lately from my
current supplier.

I'm trying to find that elusive combination of good quality,
good price and good turn-around.

:smile:
Thanks for the great offer.

OldPaint

lets play king of the lowballers....I AM LMAO))))))) retail to the public....at less then wholesale to the trade..........what a novel concept!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha
glad iam making pottery.................

boxerbay

Attachments

• ghost-sam-molly.jpg
    ghost-sam-molly.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
W

www.esigns.com

Hi Sue, Thank you for your order. If you would like to send me a layout for an 18x24" corrugated plastic sign, it can include a photo...anything that you would like to test our print capabilities I would be more than happy to send you a sample so that you can see the quality. Thank you for your business.

OP I invite you to take advantage of our low prices and mark them up and make a profit as well, our wholesale only site should be live in a couple of weeks but until then please email me directly and I will quote any wholesale order manually. Thank you and have a great weekend.

dan@esigns.com