• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banners - Buy 1 Get 1 Free

OldPaint

thanks for the offer, but due to so many of people like you, i dont get requests for banners from anyone as they can go directly to you and buy them for the same price as i would pay for them. also you speak of profit........i do make that. WITHOUT a $30,000.00 printer, inks and materials to run thru that machine. i can take a blank 2 X8 banner, for $10-12 bucks, some 1 SHOT PAINT, and do the same banner, get more per sq ft .......AND KEEP ALL THE PROFIT, in my pocket which is 90% of what i get paid. now that to me a profit)))))))))

W

www.esigns.com

Glad that you have a business plan that is working for you. If I can ever be of service i'm here to help. have a good day.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Gotta love it....

E-Retailer selling at wholesale pricing to general public....how do smaller shops who outsource their work expect to compete against that? We here have 2 things going for us....the quality of our work and our reputation.

Clear Choice

Thank you Dan.
Today is Wednesday and UPS just delivered the 4 banners
I ordered and designed online Sunday morning.
The quality is great and the turn-around is quite fast.

This was a good deal. Hopefully your future trade only
wholesale site continues with the good quality and
trade pricing.

I have to agree with others that your regular pricing to the
retail public is low....and when you offer them BOGO or other
deals on top of that low pricing...it is tough for us small local
shops to realize a reasonable profit.

W

www.esigns.com

Thank You Sue! I appreciate your comments and testiment to the quality and turnaround time. We are working our hardest to get the wholesale site up in the next few weeks and I assure you that you will receive the same great quality, prompt production times and even more competitive pricing.

Truly, thank you I appreciate your business. ~ dan@esigns.com