• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banners

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Needless to say... he doesn't believe in outsourcing, yet that's what he wants to become to others.

Kinda hard to make your company slogan... we'll wholesale your products, although we don't believe in the idea.

HulkSmash

Needless to say... he doesn't believe in outsourcing, yet that's what he wants to become to others.

Kinda hard to make your company slogan... we'll wholesale your products, although we don't believe in the idea.

HAHA. so true. Didn't even think about that Gino. Good catch.

signage

i guess he thinks he is going to be getting ink and vinyl at a lower price than the shops he could be getting his outsourcing from. This guy is a dreamer that has not done any research and wants us all to give him all the info he needs! He and Addie ought to get along just fine, at least Addie will buy his products:)

visual800

I don't want to be in the business of outsourcing everything, I'd like to learn and grow
you will never make it my freind. outsourcing allows your income to almost double with half the work.I could had this job your trying to do outsounced and delivered to me in less than 1 week, ready to install. THAT"S called being a businessman. Sitting around thinking about how and what to do is wasting time and energy. You do NOT have to do it all to be sucessful

HulkSmash

I don't want to be in the business of outsourcing everything, I'd like to learn and grow
you will never make it my freind. outsourcing allows your income to almost double with half the work.I could had this job your trying to do outsounced and delivered to me in less than 1 week, ready to install. THAT"S called being a businessman. Sitting around thinking about how and what to do is wasting time and energy. You do NOT have to do it all to be sucessful

Well now, we wouldn't want to take all the jobs from us americans... oh wait :rolleyes:

Locals Find!

You Sir are a MORON! If you afraid to outsource your just shooting yourself in the head.

With Merchant Members like Signs365 & Supersigns & many others. It has allowed me to be a member of this great community. I am able to have a job, make money and do something I enjoy with my life. Learning is great, but only if you have money to pay for that education.

I wish you Luck!