• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bantam Jeep Festival

Craig Sjoquist

Must admit a Jeep would be good to have, and being a vender at a event would be great fun.

Jill are you setting up to pinstripe and graphics ? hope we get to some pictures.

Sticky Signs

Being a huge fan of Jeep I'd love to go to it's birthplace but it's a bit far for me.
If you have never driven a Jeep I highly suggest that you do so. You won't want to drive anything else.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Wow... I'd love to attend and crash on Jill's couch (or wherever she'd let me sleep!). Of all the vehicles I've owned in my life, I miss my yellow jeep the most. Nothin' like cruisin' with the top and doors off for a one of a kind road experience. Jill, is this an annual thing? Maybe I could begin long range plans to make it next year.

petepaz

i used to have a jeep wranlger, 32" tires and lift, sweet sound system...loved it. put 285,000 miles on it. always wanted to go to one of those festivals or the jeep-jamboree. had some friends that went and had a great time i could just never get the time off.....miss my jeep