• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bar code decals

gabagoo

I need some education on these. How does it work? Is there software I can buy that will allow me to input numbers to generate the codes and custom design, then print laminate and cut?

2B

my understanding it is like a QR code, use an online generator and then save the code

Mysticalvibes

Be sure to test them before running any big quantities. An app on your phone should do the job for that. Ran ones before in colour but had to change them to B&W to get them to work

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ultimate13

We do them often using free online generators that save them for you as a pdf, ready to use in illy. The problem is knowing which type of bar code you need, there are many. Typically the amount of numbers is a good start to determining this, then there are other factors as well.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Corel has a bar code wizard

Attachments

• bar code wizard.PNG
    bar code wizard.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 138

Pippin Decals

I need some education on these. How does it work? Is there software I can buy that will allow me to input numbers to generate the codes and custom design, then print laminate and cut?

Sending you a pm bud. I did a quick search and found a online site ((( FREE ))) that you might like,I liked how it worked and was easy plus you can download a EPS,PDF,SVG,and PNG Files of it... I would post the link but i dont know if its allowed. I got my butt chewed on another site for posting a link for someone asking for help.So i dont want to get splatted on here...