• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bar

Marco

"Bar, lounge, large women & seafood" oh well, that's what she said. It's a show.
Big Blue Queen2.jpg

Pat Whatley

Man, don't take this the wrong way but you really need to step back and rethink this job. NOTHING you've got there even looks like it's heading in the right direction.

Marco

looking back

Yikes Pat, this is a two year old design. This job is complete. The place still standin and customers are still packing it up.

GypsyGraphics

Hey, i'm just wondering... was there a question or something from the OP. i mean, if it's a two year old logo design that's doing well in spite of itself, and there's no request for assistance... can we play "what do you see" in the logo? this could be fun boys and girls!

Is that ok with you Marco? i mean it is after all rather abstract.

GypsyGraphics

You're a good sport Marco!

i'm gonna guess..... a baby's arm holding an apple

No Wait!... i think i see a large figure (queen size) holding onto the sail of a small boat, and sadly it's landed on top of a larger boat.

Pat Whatley

Yikes Pat, this is a two year old design. This job is complete. The place still standin and customers are still packing it up.
Hey, you posted it in the critique area so that's what you got. You want sunshine and daisies post it in the portfolio section. :ROFLMAO:

Marco

Think all are in...

Ok guys it's just a show. Flame and Snyder u guys are paying close attention, phew. True, it's two years old; the place its packed well it's just a show. U Guys are awesome sports. Gypsy u are a riot. wtg. live and laugh a lot. :rock-n-roll:

Last edited:

Jillbeans

Reads as "big blue queer" to me.
I don't understand why you would post something that's already long gone out the door in a forum for critique.
Love....Jill