• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bar

Marco

Gypsyyyyyyyyyy...

I'm in the Twilight Zone. Gypsy you made it back to the other side huh?
:toasting:

Flame

I'm in the Twilight Zone. Gypsy you made it back to the other side huh?
:toasting:

Dude, seriously. Are you drunk, on something or just have a poor grasp of the english language? We all still have NO idea why you posted that logo, and what your point is. Did you create it, did you not create it.... do you want a critique...or not...... and is it even real?

Anyone else feel like there's a couple screws loose or am I just too tired to catch it? I read this whole thing twice and it just makes my head hurt.

Stevo

I ain't no friend of Old Pansy that's for sure! Faggy OP posting himself in lime green speedos says one thing..GAY!

Marco

Its over.

Okay guys this one was an old design I dug up from my archives, and, yes I was probably drunk when I designed it. It never existed; I think the only person that realized it was all part of my imagination was Gypsy. It's a show. Didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. Maybe we should have a fun thread. It was fun, but I did not want to drag this longer than the weekend ('running out of time'). A few videos on this thread related to it really well.
:rock-n-roll::toasting::Coffee: back to work.

Jillbeans

I am glad I didn't spend even 5 minutes suggesting needed changes.
I don't think it's fun to waste my time.

And OP I know exactly what rest area you are talking about, sometimes it makes the news! Last time a guy was found handcuffed nude to a tree there.
Bet he had some explaining to do!

Marlene

Okay guys this one was an old design I dug up from my archives, and, yes I was probably drunk when I designed it. It never existed; I think the only person that realized it was all part of my imagination was Gypsy. It's a show. Didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. Maybe we should have a fun thread. It was fun, but I did not want to drag this longer than the weekend ('running out of time'). A few videos on this thread related to it really well.

huh??? even with the explaination of this, I'm still not sure why you would post such a thing and then try to pass it off like you really sold this to some one. How was this a "fun" thread? I had fun and this wasn't.

omgsideburns

marco, if my work could only come close the caliber of yours..

we'd be out of business.

oh wait this was a joke thread.