• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Batch EPS thumbnail printer

DizzyMarkus

I have a few folders worth of eps's-- I would like to batch thumbnail print these out -- sort of like a image gallery. Does anyone know of either of these two--

An EPS viewer

Ultimately I would like to print out the files in thumbnail form with a batch process doing a bunch :0)

PS. some of the cds I bought come with a PDF as a viewable page of its contents. that would be ok as well.

thank you greaty,
Markus

jayhawksigns

Do you have Photostop?? Its got an option for producing proof pages, have to print them after it runs, but it'll put as many on a page as you want.

Keith Rae

Paint Shop Pro from Corel will open just about any type of graphic file and let you print contact sheets of file directory's. Also lets you do batch conversions of A hole directory.
they have a try before you buy for 30 days sign up at Corel and they will send you specials the have on there products. retails for around $80 seen it as cheep as $30

Techman

Its got an option for producing proof pages,
cs4 doesnt have too good version of this contact sheet option. It has a round about way using a pdf. It really sucks. People are screaming for the older version. It appears that cs6 will have it back. Maybe. No one seems to have a definite answer.

DizzyMarkus

Thank you all for the leads to investigate :0) Flexi will preview the image but one at a time -- least as far as I know lol I was hopeing there was something a simple as dropping in a folder of eps' -- chooseing how many per page and hit print

As Im starting out I want to start with that type of catalog for storage and review. I dont mind the $80 so long as it does what I want lol

thank you all,
Markus

signswi

cs4 doesnt have too good version of this contact sheet option. It has a round about way using a pdf. It really sucks. People are screaming for the older version. It appears that cs6 will have it back. Maybe. No one seems to have a definite answer.

It was moved out of Photoshop and into Bridge, where it has been much improved.

Use Bridge.

DizzyMarkus

Many thanks again to you all for shaing info with me. I ended up using " irfran view " and has worked out quite well :0) -- more specifically the IRFRAN THUMBNAIL part. Since using this I am moving away from the printed catalogs to more of a catergorized system on the pc.
Thank you jhilldesigns :U Rock:

Since this topic has entered, what kind of system do you folks use to store your graphics -- 1 and 2, to store specific customer files. Right now I am using all names and or business named folders.

thank you,
Markus