• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bed & Breakfast Sign Design Challenge

Pinfinity

Got it Pat...thanx! you guys are freakin "out of control!"...lol, this is what happens when you have to much talent and end up in the sign biz!

signage

Mushrooms?

Attachments

• MMB&B 2.jpg
    MMB&B 2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 187

TheSellOut

Yeah Design Challenge! I don't thinK I followed the rules but this is what popped into my head...

Attachments

• Mushroom.jpg
    Mushroom.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 210

signmeup

I fooled with my entry a bit in Photoshop since I never do stuff like that. I used a watercolour filter and a texture. Then I blurred some parts of it. I used different masking tools which is also new to me. I learned several new things. I would like to send nicer looking renderings to customers and got inspired by Cartar's post on the subject.
What do you think?

Hmmmm. Upon posting I see that the forum re-sized the image. The texture is not apparent. Oh well. (unless I did something odd with the image posting thingy... in that case fill me in please.)

Attachments

• MagicMushroom2.jpg
    MagicMushroom2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 187

signmeup

Hey, Williams... I like how your scroll bracket dips below the support arm. I'm adding that to my list of stuff to try. Nice finial too. :thumb:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Here are a couple of ideas...

Attachments

• magic mush-1.jpg
    magic mush-1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 189
  • magic mush-2.jpg
    magic mush-2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 193
  • mushroom-funky.jpg
    mushroom-funky.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 200

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You guys are too fast.
I'm still trying to finish carving mine so I can paint it.
But for some reason I can't focus my eyes and it looks real pretty
unpainted........

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• shrooms.jpg
    shrooms.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 186

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Wood stained & brass mounted.

time to sleep

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• shroom2.jpg
    shroom2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 193

SignManiac

Holy sh!te, you guys are hitting this one out of the park. I was fully expecting the subject matter to stump many of you guys :) Guess I misjudged, hahaha...