• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bed & Breakfast Sign Design Challenge

SignManiac

Officially pissed the day away :) But it was a much needed break!

Attachments

• magicmushroom-4.jpg
    magicmushroom-4.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 195

Pinfinity

Second attempt

My second design attempt..I feel I need to be less rigid with my layouts. I probably need to chill with a couple of shrooms. Perhaps filled with LSD 25.
That should do it! Comments are always welcome, depending on where their coming from. I only accept those who will tell me what I want to hear! LOL...thanx much.

Attachments

• signs101mushrm2.jpg
    signs101mushrm2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 185

SignManiac

Pin I don't think your design needs the gold oval ring around the shroom graphic. It looks awkward not being parallel to the shape of the panel on top. I like your selection of fonts.

Pinfinity

Thanx SM, by the way, you have some freakin imagination...most of that in photoshop?
Do you think I need to lose the oval entirely...or change the shape?

Border

fmg's 420th post was of a stoner rabbit giving the peace sign on a magic mushroom sign.....

thougth it was a bit ironic, that's all.....

And YOUR explanation/reply was ironically posted at 4:20......Greenland time!
Now I have the munchies.
:munchie:

Pinfinity

SM, I'll give it a mod...u mean all of your sign design is in corel? I'm using flexi. I have corel x4 and just pickin your brain...what advantage do you feel corel has for you? Also, if I were to win this contest by some ridiculous chance, will the coroplane pick me up at my place, or at the local AP?

SignManiac

Pin this is not a contest. It's a homework assignment. It having fun to practice. And the Coroplane isn't for the faint of heart :)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Wayne that looks complicated but the end results are awesome
Thanks,
It is a lot like Photoshop's layer and channel ops. Stacking things together and see what pops out the bottom. More than half the windows & panels open on that screen could be closed and you could still get the job done.

I don't have the skills or imagination to compete with real designer/artists like Rick, Weasel, Tiki, Joe, etc.. but I am a pretty good tech.

wayne k
guam usa

Pinfinity

Just kiddin...How bout the attachment!

Just keppin you guys on your toes... now you don't see it...now you do!

Attachments

• signs101mushrm2.jpg
    signs101mushrm2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 178

Pinfinity

All kidding aside...Thanx for your advise...I admire alot of the talent on this forum. I guess I'm addicted!