• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bernie Sanders Campaign Logo Font ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Signs

No. It's perforated film, that's why there seems to be bubbles. I ran out of application fluid, so I sprayed water instead. The edges were still wet.

You did a wet application of laminated perf? :omg:

That's almost as wrong as supporting Bernie Sanders. :rolleyes:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
the OP was asking about fonts and application, not looking for political opinions.

Au contraire, the OP was most certainly delivering a political statement, as deranged as it is, under the guise of a rather lame request for information. If it were apolitical, it certainly could and most likely would have been done a bit differently.

J Hill Designs

Au contraire, the OP was most certainly delivering a political statement, as deranged as it is, under the guise of a rather lame request for information. If it were apolitical, it certainly could and most likely would have been done a bit differently.

follow up post showing the end result not withstanding, the thread is a request for a font ID and nothing more

bob

follow up post showing the end result not withstanding, the thread is a request for a font ID and nothing more

Twaddle. The rear window image and triumphant accompanying text are hardly what one might expect from a simple request for a typeface identification. While the question of what typeface to use may have scampered across what passes for the OP's mind, the dubious political statement is, or at least should be, blatant even to the most casual observer.

J Hill Designs

Twaddle. The rear window image and triumphant accompanying text are hardly what one might expect from a simple request for a typeface identification. While the question of what typeface to use may have scampered across what passes for the OP's mind, the dubious political statement is, or at least should be, blatant even to the most casual observer.

by 'triumphant text' do you mean 'what do you think?'?

I don't find that to be quite up to par with my definition of triumphant.

edit: AND, is the political statement 'dubious' merely because of the content, or would any rear window decal referring to political pundits be 'dubious' in your eyes?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
J,
perhaps if he was supporting another leading candidate the rear window might have been wiped completely clean with the logo nowhere to be found......

bob

by 'triumphant text' do you mean 'what do you think?'?

I don't find that to be quite up to par with my definition of triumphant...

It's the bang after the title on that particular post that put it over.

edit: AND, is the political statement 'dubious' merely because of the content, or would any rear window decal referring to political pundits be 'dubious' in your eyes?

Perhaps a bit of each but the preponderance of dubiousness is a full rear window devoted to silly political purpose. Or do you, or anyone else, think that such a ghastly display is going to sway sufficient of the electorate as to put, at best, a fourth tier comic relief candidate in office?

Desert_Signs

So... This "(please look him up if you are not familiar. He's an awesome guy.)" wasn't in the original post?

OP did not just ask for a font, he also plugged said candidate and encouraged everyone to check out how awesome said candidate is. That opens it up for comments.

Marlene

So... This "(please look him up if you are not familiar. He's an awesome guy.)" wasn't in the original post?

OP did not just ask for a font, he also plugged said candidate and encouraged everyone to check out how awesome said candidate is. That opens it up for comments.

actually it doesn't as the OP may have brought a political topic to a site that forbids it doesn't mean the rest of us get to comment. just ignore and stick to the topic which was "what font is this". it keeps things on topic and doesn't get clouded with personal opinions.

Marlene

It's the bang after the title on that particular post that put it over.

Perhaps a bit of each but the preponderance of dubiousness is a full rear window devoted to silly political purpose. Or do you, or anyone else, think that such a ghastly display is going to sway sufficient of the electorate as to put, at best, a fourth tier comic relief candidate in office?

I do agree with you that seeing a name splashed on a window or a million coroplast signs has never made a difference to me when I vote but we do make signs and these boneheads love signs so make them, run to the bank and who cares.

Desert_Signs

actually it doesn't as the OP may have brought a political topic to a site that forbids it doesn't mean the rest of us get to comment. just ignore and stick to the topic which was "what font is this". it keeps things on topic and doesn't get clouded with personal opinions.

Liberal logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.