• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best business credit card for sign/print shop?

CL Visual

Although I don't have it, the best rewards are the capital on spark card with 2% cashback. From what they say, they write a check to you with no 1099, it doesn't go to your business so its a true cash in your pocket card. I don't think it has many other perks.

Nobody cares about the prestige of Amex anymore. The rewards are trash and the perks can be had by any other biz card. The only true amex I would consider is the centurion because of the concierge service but I'm not at that level.

I use Chase Business Preferred for travel. These are the reasons.

1% on everything
2-5% on certain categories
Even more if you go through chase website to buy like home depot or staples

Travel is worth 25% more when booking through chase. We go on a lot of trips and haven't paid for airfare or hotel in a long time. Every trip to SGIA, ISA, Sema, etc is always covered.

cell phone insurance. it covers every phone whick the bill is paid by the card.

Extra warranty - it doubles standard warranty

Get cash back with your points if you desire.

Tons of extra reasons but these are the main ones that keep me using it.

fresh

We have an amex, and the positive is that they have a flexible spending limit. I usually charge $6-8K a month, but there have been times where I charged more than twice that. And yeah, I have a credit card with a high limit, but then I get into the habit of not paying it off in full. I like being forced to not carry a balance. And I've converted the points to miles and gotten many free flights.

Shaun S

If you're using a credit card to float your customers' payment terms, there is nothing better than the American Express Plum card. 0% interest for the first month. If you still haven't been paid by your client, you can make a partial payment and receive an additional 30 days with no interest. That's 60 days interest free if you are waiting for payment on an invoice. This is WAY more valuable to shops without a large bankroll than any rewards card that is out there.