• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Foodie Sign found at County Fair

briankb

Premium Subscriber
There are so many gems in this sign at the San Diego county fair.

Attachments

• -San-Diego-County-Fair-in-002.jpg
    -San-Diego-County-Fair-in-002.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:

shakey0818

Pretty cool.I have deep fried allot of things like,Mac-n-cheese wrapped in bacon,scallops & bacon,hot dogs & bacon,bacon,cup cakes,Twinkies,oreos,nuttter butter cookies,chicken,steak,Popsicles,stuffed chicken,candy, and even a watch.This sign gives me a few more idea's.This link shows how much fried food was sold during the fair.Its amazing how much deep fried kool-aid was sold.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/07/all-facts-county-fairs-fare/

Last edited:

signmeup

Love the girl holding the defibrillator paddles! And the "Coronary Combo".

How is that thing built?

omgsideburns

Yeah, seriously, we don't eat deep fried everything. It's kind of novelty.

but then again Canadians eat gravy on everything.

petepaz

nice sign, really pops. it takes a lot get to my stomach but i think the deep fried butter really turned it a little..haha
really.. a stick of deep fried butter, who eats this?

Jillbeans

Isn't this an ad from the UK?

My fave fairground food is chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. Not deep fried, it's ice cold. It should be called orgasm on a stick.

I hate bacon.
Love....Jill

petepaz

to win over jill's heart just come bearing amultiple sticks of choco cheese cake
.....multiple orgasms :)

shakey0818

Isn't this an ad from the UK?

My fave fairground food is chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. Not deep fried, it's ice cold. It should be called orgasm on a stick.

I hate bacon.
Love....Jill

Wow that does sound good.I have 1/2 a banana cream pie in the fridge.I think ill try it.Maybe if i freeze a chunk and dunk it in some melted chocolate.