• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best IPhone Apps for Signmakers

dlndesign

They have said in a post on the itunes app page, that they only upload names. So names like John and Sean that are uploaded from your phone can be easily interpreted. I don't know but it seems like a great tool. I'll probably wait to see what happens about this issue though.

Also, I have looked at Appbox Pro. Looks amazing, anyone used this?

PMG

You really want to trust a level built into a cell phone?
yes .....the one i have works off of GPS also some of the measuring tools work well as well............ they have a distance and height measuring tools that work off of gps as well.....these all can be found on the android market. try it you may like it................:birthday:

CheapVehicleWrap

I SERIOUSLY doubt a gps is going to differentiate ANY level deviation from one end of your cell phone to the other on any civilian device. It's working off the inclinometer I'm SURE.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
control your machine remotely

http://mochasoft.dk/iphone_vnc.htm

I tried this and it works for me. I am on a Mac and it took me about 5 minutes to set up. I have not tried it using 3g yet, but it worked just fine on wifi from another room in the house. Supposedly works on PCs too

This could be a way of accessing your machine from another location in your store or away from work. Pay attention to what is being done on another computer while you are away? Keep tabs on progress of a print job, ripping, etc without being in front of that machine? Forgot what that email said when you are away?

There are alot of possibilities.