• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best places to purchase Roland Ink

Jim Hill

I am wondering who has good prices on Roland eco-sol max Ink.

Another question I have are there any good manuals or video's anywhere on replacing heads?

I have a friend who has done it on his machine and he would help me if I asked him but I hate to ask the guy. I know he is super busy.

At some point my versacamm will need print heads and I would like to learn how to do it the right way.

Thanks in advance for your help. Jim

strypguy

I buy mine from Denver Sign Supply @ 220ml for 63.95 each. I can't find them cheaper and it's free shipping on 4 or more. They are in Louisiana.

I've done about everything to my printer but replace heads. I wouldn't mind knowing how myself.

John

CS-SignSupply

What printer model and approximately how old is it? What part of Florida are you in? I have a good friend in FL that has extensive knowledge on the printers and might be able to make arrangements to replace the head(s) at a reasonable cost. Anyone know if the Service Manuals for Roland printers are in the PREMIUM section of Signs101?

threads1

You'll have to read back through the threads but, yes there is a link to a pretty complete manual that includes replacing the heads in detail. Very easy, step by step instructions. It saved me a lot of money.

petepaz

most of the vendors seem to be pretty close in price $43-47 depending on how many you order . we just get them from the supplier we bought our machine from (TyrrellTech)