• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best source for .40 Metal Auto Tags

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Most all aluminum suppliers stock these IIRC. If not, it's no big deal to cut 6" x 12" blanks and round the corners.

OldPaint

THINK HE WAS MEANING .040............mostly gona find em in bulk as WHITE....... to get them colored you will need to go to a place that sells CUSTOM PLATES........i got a box of em.......and i spray paint them any color they want......(charge em for the spray paint of course)))))

petepaz

try stouse or find a silk screener in your area to make them for you. stouse probably doesn't make small qty's but the silk screener depending on how busy they are will do it.

F80M3

Custom Title
I buy mine for $1.31 each from ohaxindustries. I'm not sure if thats the best source tho.

.040 = $1.31

they also have

.024 = .79 each

TRiTONdesign

Most all aluminum suppliers stock these IIRC. If not, it's no big deal to cut 6" x 12" blanks and round the corners.

I need the slots for the mounting holes. so manufacturing them myself is out. I'm looking for a manufacturer that can stamp. I may just order white and paint them as suggested by oldpaint.

petepaz

silk screen the nameplates what ever color and text that needs to be on there. trim with metal sheer, round corners and punch hole (male/female die punch) then you can also steel stamp them if need be (we do all that in house)

petepaz

you can get the aluminum and have it fabricated from Harbor sales.

harborsales.net

then you can paint in house