• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Supplier in the industry period my opinion.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol well I'm a supplier but you have never ordered through me so maybe I'm better. Probably not but I'm just sayin there are many suppliers I'm sure you don't even know about. I was just messin around I get the point your making I'm just givin you a hard time.

AboveAllGraphx

Fellers

Grimco - YES :thumb:

Fellers - NO (not just the high prices, I can't stand looking at all the hundreds of Frank photos in the catalog) :ROFLMAO:.

:smile:

Call Fellers, ask them to transfer you to your Outside Sales Rep for your territory, he/she will come visit you. Fellers will beat ANY competitors pricing (Grimco, Advantage, Tubelite, etc.), but you have to hook up with you outside rep first. Trust me, talk to your sales rep, they'll match or beat ANY price on apples to apples products.

AboveAllGraphx

Size

Call Fellers, ask them to transfer you to your Outside Sales Rep for your territory, he/she will come visit you. Fellers will beat ANY competitors pricing (Grimco, Advantage, Tubelite, etc.), but you have to hook up with you outside rep first. Trust me, talk to your sales rep, they'll match or beat ANY price on apples to apples products.

Remember, Fellers is the largest vinyl & wrap distributor in world; so I imagine they have the highest buying power. They have like freaking 75 locations, Grimco has like 34. Call your rep, you won't be sorry. :Welcome: