• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big magnets

JBurton

Signtologist
Question on this Glass Adhere - is there an wholesale place that sells this for me to order? I have a roofing company that uses his personal truck but he has to have something on the truck when he goes to large sites but magnet won't stick. He said no more that 25 mph since he gets to the site, puts it on and takes it off when he leaves. Will a window cling work for this? I don't want to buy a whole roll of Glass Adhere for one job. Thanks!
I keep telling folks to hit up nekoosa, they have a cling product, and they ship 25ft sample rolls at the drop of a hat!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Question on this Glass Adhere - is there an wholesale place that sells this for me to order? I have a roofing company that uses his personal truck but he has to have something on the truck when he goes to large sites but magnet won't stick. He said no more that 25 mph since he gets to the site, puts it on and takes it off when he leaves. Will a window cling work for this? I don't want to buy a whole roll of Glass Adhere for one job. Thanks!
I think we get it from Grimco. Glass Apeel is amazing stuff. I love it an talk it up all the time.

Sando

18 Years and Counting...
If they want that design, they want a sign on their vehicle. Sell them vinyl. If you sell them magnets, even with a disclaimer, it will be an ongoing magnet problem that will never be solved.

ProSignTN

When a customer asks for magnets, I ask them if they are ashamed of where they go to church or ashamed of where they drink beer.