• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big squeegee

sfr table hockey

You put down laminate after you installed the vinyl? Why, no cold laminator in the shop?

In Alberta it is cold here..... but no I don't have a laminator and I know I kind of did it backA$$wards but the lexan was smoother than my table so if I laminated the vinyl first it would have been no better. Coro would be another story but this was a sheet of lexan. I'm alway willing to hear the pros and cons.

williaty

I started using mine tonight (UPS dropped it off about 6pm). Haven't applied anything to a substrate yet (that'll come tomorrow morning), but it's awesome how much easier it was to get the app tape onto the whole shebang, full width, by myself, with no wrinkles.

megacab

Just had a load of aluminum show up. i have some 4x6's and then some smaller 17"x17"'ers to do this weekend. the big squegee will make life much simpler. thanks Dale:U Rock:

copythat

2 Thumbs up!

Got to see the master (Dale) at SGIA in Orlando. Of course I was a newbie then. He was banging them up in less then 5 seconds. I laughed & said sure he must be doing that for years. So now I have 5 sizes. I was doing an install on a 35" pane and used the BS, and to my amazement, it was quick and perfect...No I don't use it for all installs. :smile: