• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Birthday present for a 14 yo girl ?

ThinkRight

I have no idea what yo get Jessica for her birthday.
What do 14 year old girls like ?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :frustrated:

2B

just think of all the different things she likes and try to base ideas off of that
Oh and no matter what, you should definitely top it off with a heartfelt letter. that means the most.

do you know any of her hobbies?
If she liked drawing, you could give her drawing pencils.
If she likes a certain sport you could get her something that has to do with that,

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Justin Beiber and a 10 foot section of chain attached to a collar.

it will go one of two ways ... you'll have to dispose of beibers body from the chain beating he received for the pain and torment his music causes ... or you'll have to dispose of his body when you find it again 3 months ago like it was a bunny smuggled away in a shoe box under the bed. :covereyes::Big Laugh

Pat Whatley

Visa gift card. She's a 14 year old girl...even if you get her exactly what she asks for it will still be wrong.

John Butto

Then just give her $20,000 cash. You would be spending that or more if you were Jewish or Spanish for her coming out party.

Bly

If she's anything like my daughter she'd have been dropping hints for the past year.

MR. Graphics

+3 to the visa card, take her to the mall and let her loose. Or the new android pad/or a laptop. if she doesn't already have an ipad? What is the budget anyway?? a party with all her friends at the house with a DJ. bounce houses and such...

or just take her to her favorite resturant and give her a special piece of jewlery. (engraved).

John Butto

I am glad some of you were not my parents. You guys are cheap! A trip to the mall and some cash. Come on, she probably does that all the time, you only have a birthday once a year! I hope she is smart and gets a free ride to college, because you all would make her a room in the basement and have her go to beauty school on a student loan.

artbot

visa gift card. drop her off at the mall. there's no way an adult will get a single "present" right with a 14 year old girl. i have one, and i know. they are just too opinionated and dialed into what's "cool" for us to do any guessing.

Bly

That's true.
I give my kids cash then they can waste it on whatever cool crap they like.

Stagecraft

My daughter just had her birthday. I held my nose and bought her a couple of tickets for the One Direction concert.