• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

black/green print

totalimage

Well Thank you... But we did that and we have a nice grey but all the other colors are off now.....The other problem is we need to have this wrap completed by Friday...any help will be appreciated ..

ChiknNutz

Can I assume that you are using MAX ink and VersaWorks? You didn't ever say if you actually have a spectrophotometer...do you? Personally, I've never used VW so I don't know exactly how to go about creating a profile with it, but I'm sure someone here does. If not here, check out www.printingdigital.net

totalimage

We are using color choice...Just spoke to Roland in Ca. They feel the problem is the version we are using in color choice. He said they have been having problems like we are stating ..They just sent us a upgrade and we are downloading now..will let you know the outcome..

mondo

Like what iSign said print it as RGB not CMYK. I just notice this myself. I am used to start working on CMYK never on RGB coz most of my work includes adjusting flesh tones and its much easier for me to adjust on CMYK mode. MIne has either red or green. But I dont see them anymore on any grey gradient. Also what also Graphixtreme says sometimes how your rip software handles the color. If your project that you're having problem with isn't not banner or its not a huge project try running it on high quality. Im pretty sure that the gradient will come out smooth.

ChiknNutz

ColorRip is the 'old' version of Wasatch...they are virtually the same thing (with the exception of the upgrades in between). That is a good thing IMO.