Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BN20 .... printing white?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Legion455, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Legion455

Legion455 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    thanks for that, yes, noticed that my blacks weren't as good as they should be.

Allen

2. myersvinyldesigns

myersvinyldesigns Member

Jul 9, 2012
    When I get home today, I will print this file on my machine. The white I printed, was ONE PASS, and appeared completely white. It was not over printed with anything. They were put on fishing rods and the customer was ecstatic as his last printer with a large mutoh could not print white.

3. Legion455

Legion455 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    thank you very much for doing this.... much appreciated!!!!!

Allen

4. Legion455

Legion455 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Finally able to solve problem, thanks to our local rep, Imager's Supply in Louisville,.. (thanks Mark), and Roland. They sent me a new White Ink cartridge,... and that did the trick,... now the printer is printing white much much better!!.

thanks again
    Allen

5. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    We have a BN-20 in our facility and the white has never come out that bad. Who did you buy this from? Have they come to check out the machine? We get a terrific vibrant white everytime! Hate to ask this but it's common on this site, are there 3rd party inks in the machine?

6. Legion455

Legion455 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    see my post immediately above yours. a new white cartridge fixed the problem.

thanks
    Allen

7. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

Shake the White Cartridges EVERY DAY !!!!! Use it or not, SHAKE IT