• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BN20 .... printing white?

When I get home today, I will print this file on my machine. The white I printed, was ONE PASS, and appeared completely white. It was not over printed with anything. They were put on fishing rods and the customer was ecstatic as his last printer with a large mutoh could not print white.

Legion455

thank you very much for doing this.... much appreciated!!!!!

Allen

When I get home today, I will print this file on my machine. The white I printed, was ONE PASS, and appeared completely white. It was not over printed with anything. They were put on fishing rods and the customer was ecstatic as his last printer with a large mutoh could not print white.

Legion455

Finally able to solve problem, thanks to our local rep, Imager's Supply in Louisville,.. (thanks Mark), and Roland. They sent me a new White Ink cartridge,... and that did the trick,... now the printer is printing white much much better!!.

thanks again
Allen

DRamm76

We have a BN-20 in our facility and the white has never come out that bad. Who did you buy this from? Have they come to check out the machine? We get a terrific vibrant white everytime! Hate to ask this but it's common on this site, are there 3rd party inks in the machine?