• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Book to explain FlexiSign Pro

kac2009

Is there a book that I can purchase to give me instruction on Flexisign Pro for what all it will do?
Or if any one has one for sale what would you sell it for?
Thanks

Last edited:

Vinylman

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

You bought a "LEGAL" sign design program that you paid $4200.00+{current retail price for FlexiSign Pro version 8.6 = $4295.00} to run your equipment and design signs, and the company that took your money gave you NO basic instructions ???

IS THAT CORRECT?:Oops:

kac2009

Just that it is on a web site I have looked over it and got a few things but for the printing I have not got it yet

charlie3238

Mark Rugen has some really good training manuals, Courses and CD`s that will really help. He sells on ebay also, Just search for flexisign training. Good luck!

heyskull

I personally don't use flexi but have been using Signlab since version 3.1.
The one thing I have noticed and I still have the originals. Is how over the years and different versions of the programme how the manual has turned from a quiet hefty book into a small pamflette!!
This is even more so amazing when they say the programme now has more features.
Surely who ever market Flexi should be able to help!

SC

DRamm76

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

You bought a "LEGAL" sign design program that you paid $4200.00+{current retail price for FlexiSign Pro version 8.6 = $4295.00} to run your equipment and design signs, and the company that took your money gave you NO basic instructions ???

IS THAT CORRECT?:Oops:

You seem surprised? I know a bunch of companies like this..usually followed up by "I got a great deal buuuuutttt"

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It's sort of a test. You should be able to install it and figure out how to do what you whatever it is you want to do. The system is absurdly simple, easy as any to operate, and does pretty much everything you'd want to do, especially with cut vinyl.

With printing it's as good a RIP as any other [anticipating howls of outraged protest from those that are outraged because they don't know any better]. It's bitmap capabilities are somewhat limited but it's primarily a cut vinyl package. If you can't do this, you might give serious consideration to abandoning this endeavor and taking up tatting or something.

Using any media you have to know what you want to say. The only learning you should have to go through is learning how to say it in this environment. If you're looking for something to tell you what you want to say, you perhaps should serve an apprenticeship with someone who does know what to say.

Sorry them's the cold hard facts.

Stealth Ryder

The complete manual is on the DVD in PDF format, nobody sends hard copies anymore... Go to the Help tab or just print the manual from the DVD...

ahollow

Check the paperwork the s/w came with. Mine had a card I mailed in , and they sent me a hard-copy bound manual. Did the same thing with the 8.0 upgrade.

Steph_Stamm

Is there a book that I can purchase to give me instruction on Flexisign Pro for what all it will do?
Or if any one has one for sale what would you sell it for?
Thanks
Hey, as someone else said, there are some great training resources from Mark Rugen available on SAi's eComm site, SIGN.com: http://www.sign.com/SAi_Training316.asp. I highly recommend the training video. You can also subscribe to the online training, which is everything you get on the disk but accessed solely online and much less expensive.

There is also an included HTML manual if you press the F1 key or go to Help>About. I hope that helps!