• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boom lift on ice?

Mosh

I drove my 83' crown victoria police special out on ice, there she sits sad and lonely to this day in the bottom of the missouri river! BE CAREFUL!!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I drove my 83' crown victoria police special out on ice, there she sits sad and lonely to this day in the bottom of the missouri river! BE CAREFUL!!!!

Did you survive or go down with the crown vic?

wayne k
guam usa

Mosh

There were 9 of us in the car, and all lived to tell the story, thank god! The river level goes way down in the winter, so there is sometimes ice 50' out or so on the edge. We slid right off it into the water. There were other vehicles with us, so we all got out ok but the "Mosh Pit" sank, complete with Al Bundy on the hood (a bowling trophy I put on as a hood orniment! He even had a minature coat on my mom made him.) Best car ever, i would do 120 no problem, and had no indoor door handles in the back seat, as it was an old police car.