• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Boss thinking about new slogan....

DrSteveBrule

"We don't want your business, we want your REPEAT business

Could be;
"We not Only want your business, we want earn your repeat business"

You could even shorten it to just "We want your REPEAT business!" or "We want to earn your REPEAT business!"

I agree with everyone in that starting a slogan with such a negative statement turns people off from the get-go un less its "Pun-ny".

CES020

Or "Building long term relationships with our Customers since 1992" or "Exceeding expectations since 1992".

Neither is very good, but I'd rather see something like that than seeing what looks like someone begging for my business on a sign. I want them to have confidence to come here, not feel like I'm begging them.

Deaton Design

"Give us the business. It makes us smile."
"We want your business. It's that simple."
"Give us your business. We'll give you our time."

With a name like "Sign Discounters" do you need a slogan?

"We may be inexpensive, but were also good!"
"Your affordable sign supplier"
Sign Discounters... "If you didn't buy here you paid too much"
Sign Discounters... "If you wanna pay more, that's you're business... If you wanna pay less that's ours".

VinylLabs.com

I agree with something someone else said, that no slogan is better than a bad slogan.

My 2 cents: I'm not a marketing guy, I don't even know what your company is called, and if it can be incorporated into the slogan, but you HAVE to keep it short.

I too, read your slogan as "we don't want your business" and laughed cause I thought it was a joke, but then read on and was like "wait what? it's not a joke?"

shorter slogan. What do you do? what is your company name? what do you want to present to your customer? what are your core values?

as a graphic designer / starting up signmaker, I've developed plenty of designs for corporate identity, a slogan is always welcome, IF it's a good one.

something like (and these are probably already taken, I have not done research)

Company y: Signs done right.
Company y: Signs for life.
Company y: Digital Media For the masses (meh)
company y: sign experts

it's not so much a slogan, as it is a visual descriptor.

if your company is called something that can be fit into the slogan, thats good too

Signway: There's the Signway, then there's the wrong way. (long and meh)

anyways, hope you find one!

Craig Sjoquist

Your name >>________________ Earning your Repeat Business.
Your name>>>________________ Satisfies or Earns .. one customer at a time