• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box truck banner

Tony Rome

I have a customer that wants a banner on the side of their truck instead of a wrap. I thought I would get the banner from 365 but how do I attach it to the truck (somewhat inexpensivley) it is an older beat up truck.
THANKS!

Sticky Signs

there is a frame system available made from extruded aluminum. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it. But you basically print the banner to size, than heat weld a "bead" along the edges. The bead locks into the frame which is already screwed onto the truck side. The nice thing is that once the frame is in place, it's very fast and easy to replace the banner with a new one. Hope this at least helps a little...

gnemmas

We have a framing system put on ours so we can change banner as we wish.( It is pretty expensive, $300 per side for a 4'x10' frame.) For cheap customers, foam tape or velcro will work, as long as they are not driving with it.

Are they going to be driving it with the banner on it? If so, I would go with a frame system.. (Not too inexpensive) If it's going to just be parked, I would use screws and washers.

Good Luck.