• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box truck wrap price question

Locals Find!

Lets see your design and the finished job.

I am not doing the design on these. After talking to the customer about what he wants, and the fact I have never designed a wrap. Forget it I am not touching this one. I am going to find someone to do this job. I got enough factored in to cover the contracted design costs.

Jesus man. Relax I was kidding. Go outside please.

Sorry, I am a bit on edge. I am actually at my office trying to play catch up today. Outside would be great if the weather wasn't so crappy today. My sunshine went away and we are getting pounded by rain.

HulkSmash

I am not doing the design on these. After talking to the customer about what he wants, and the fact I have never designed a wrap. Forget it I am not touching this one. I am going to find someone to do this job. I got enough factored in to cover the contracted design costs.

so you got the job, not knowing how much you're going to spend to find someone to design, print, and install this?

ok now I'm calling lies.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Wrapping a box truck for a company that will be a total of 364 sq.ft. 23 ft long x 7 ft high plus a 6.25 ft x 6.75 ft back door. one side has a door that will need to be worked with all the hinges and handel. The other side is flat except 2 corragated extrusions that run the whole length of the box. The back door will be slit across each section the way it opens. I was thinking of pricing it @ $3,800. That includes Design, Print, and Installation. Does that sound too low? I really need to get this account. It could pay off big in the future and I don't want to bid too high or low. Some suggestions on what some of you guys would charge would be great. Thanks

Lets try to put this back on track ... with a 60" printer you are probably going to have to use about 12 panels to wrap the sides effectively (from top to bottom) ... with cleaning, prep, and any fixes to the truck, it will probably kill about 1/2 an hour to an hour for that, you have your design and printing costs and time, you have about 20 minutes per panel if you are working alone and take your time on them ... well lets say 30 minutes to be safe. you are probably looking at an 8 hour install with a couple breaks included, and about an hour or 2 of design time followed up with how ever long it will take to print ... I would have to say $3800 would be fair market value on that. if you account for 10-15 hours of labor and all your printing costs. I would probably quote for about $3500-4000 based on my whole sale pricing and time I know it would take me.

oh, and that is for completely flat ... rivets are an added expense based on time.

TW SIGNS

Wrapping cab as well? How much more?

Lets try to put this back on track ... with a 60" printer you are probably going to have to use about 12 panels to wrap the sides effectively (from top to bottom) ... with cleaning, prep, and any fixes to the truck, it will probably kill about 1/2 an hour to an hour for that, you have your design and printing costs and time, you have about 20 minutes per panel if you are working alone and take your time on them ... well lets say 30 minutes to be safe. you are probably looking at an 8 hour install with a couple breaks included, and about an hour or 2 of design time followed up with how ever long it will take to print ... I would have to say $3800 would be fair market value on that. if you account for 10-15 hours of labor and all your printing costs. I would probably quote for about $3500-4000 based on my whole sale pricing and time I know it would take me.

oh, and that is for completely flat ... rivets are an added expense based on time.

How much more for just a solid color change on the cab, with graphic logos just on doors.
Thanks!