• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

box truck

WOODBS

what are most using for box truck wraps? no rivets, just four big bolts with plastic covers... thanks

gnemmas

How long will your prints last? Every ink says 3 years out door. If flat and no rivets, why 7 years cast?

Salmoneye

I just did a truck like that. The giant plastic buttons were actually big rivets with big plastic heads. I drilled them out and replaced them with big screw type jobs I got from a u-haul service center. I used automark material from general formulations.

kstompaint

We use calendared vinyl on flat vehicle surfaces all the time. Price seems to be #1 priority anymore and I can't get anybody to pay for cast. We did this whole project with 3551 / 290G:

Attachments

• combo back.jpg
    combo back.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 84

HulkSmash

We use calendared vinyl on flat vehicle surfaces all the time. Price seems to be #1 priority anymore and I can't get anybody to pay for cast. We did this whole project with 3551 / 290G:

don't be surprised if they come back in like 4 months with it peeling back. You may save money in the materials but you spend it all paying your installers to install it. It takes longer..