• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bright Colors Epson s80600

klingsdesigns

This is all I have for choices.

Attachments

• icc.JPG
    icc.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 798

Bly

Here it is. I think I had a time finding it.
Pretty sure it doesn't automatically install with the drivers etc.

Attachments

• EpsonWideCMYK_Ver2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 490

klingsdesigns

Your should find more access to the actual input profiles; such as a "Change Profiles" button or such. ICC Profile Setup: Profiles, Rendering Intent, Output.

Let's see those settings.
For that output selection all i have is default printer icc and default cmyk icc

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
The attached image is a visual comparison of two CMYK working space profiles. The common U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 and the special Epson Wide CMYK ver2. Also is a visual gamut comparison. Gamut volume of SWOP reports as 296,515 vs 1,006,190 for Epson Wide.

Attachments

• SWOP_vs_EpsonWide.jpg
    SWOP_vs_EpsonWide.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 717
  • SWOP_vs_EpsonWide_gamut.jpg
    SWOP_vs_EpsonWide_gamut.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 717

klingsdesigns

The attached image is a visual comparison of two CMYK working space profiles. The common U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 and the special Epson Wide CMYK ver2. Also is a visual gamut comparison. Gamut volume of SWOP reports as 296,515 vs 1,006,190 for Epson Wide.
So i want that in profile tab under cmyk image and cmyk vector?

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
So i want that in profile tab under cmyk image and cmyk vector?
Yes. Set rendering intent to Perceptual for both.

Then you need to get that same profile to your design software and test it as a CMYK working space. It's atypical however because it's not universally available to most designers. Designers would normally use an RGB working space such as Adobe 1998 to build "bright" colors." Be sure to save your test design file tagged with the Epson Wide profile and honor it in Onyx when it's ripped.

Do you know if you have a proper ICC output profile in Onyx for your chosen media setup?

klingsdesigns

Yes. Set rendering intent to Perceptual for both.

Then you need to get that same profile to your design software and test it as a CMYK working space. It's atypical however because it's not universally available to most designers. Designers would normally use an RGB working space such as Adobe 1998 to build "bright" colors." Be sure to save your test design file tagged with the Epson Wide profile and honor it in Onyx when it's ripped.

Do you know if you have a proper ICC output profile in Onyx for your chosen media setup?
Yeah for most medias i have the correct profile. Right now all we have been printing on is avery 1105. We use signlab 9.1 print and cut so i will see if i can get it in there for the correct epson cmyk profile.

klingsdesigns

So changed it to that cmyk wide and WOW.. Pictures dont do justice but some are almost florescent.

Attachments

• IMG_6451.JPG
    IMG_6451.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 657
  • IMG_6452.JPG
    IMG_6452.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 556
  • IMG_6453.JPG
    IMG_6453.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 661