• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buenos Tardes

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good stuff colin, the photos with the local people are really nice.
The cigar guy looks like he just stepped off the set of a Clint Eastwood movie.

wayne k
guam usa

Colin

I forgot to say.......in PV I noticed an enormous amount of digitally printed banners, some of them very large (without seams). I even saw printed banners in use for main facia signs, and wrapped around sandwich board frames.

There was something about this particular banner that caught my eye:

Attachments

• P1010871.jpg
    P1010871.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 73

Colin

Ok, so I created a separate album on Photobucket. There's about 325 images, (they seem to be arranged backwards chronologically).

You can find it here.

The required password is: Adobe1

***Be sure to "View as Slideshow"

Moze

Precision Sign Services
When you're in the album, you can click on the 'Organize' button and sort however you want.

Great pictures!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Great collection you have there Colin.
By the lines in the faces of the older people it looks like they have been used hard by life. Kids looked just like kids the world over - not really knowing they are not in the best of situations.
From the photos you posted the place while run down, seemed pretty clean. You didn't show any trash or graffiti on the walls.

Thanks for posting.

wayne k
guam usa