• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Burgers for Boobies! LOL

WCSign

Had to post this one just because of the name.. dont get all design police on me.. although I would like suggestions on the bottom right corner info... I was having a brain **** and didnt like ANY way I did it

anyways, its a great cause at an awesome little burger restaurant, I know its a stretch, but if youre in the sacramento area you should try it.

Attachments

• B4Boobies.jpg
    B4Boobies.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 141

WCSign

So anyways... any ideas on the right bottom info??? heres the updated one :Oops:

attachment.php

Attachments

• b4boobies banner.jpg
    b4boobies banner.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 140

ProWraps

hehe, im laughing cause weve ALL done it.. and most of us still do it at times.

yeah swing by any time.

Jillbeans

The only reason I was so quick about the date was that my son is getting married that day.
The bottom panel seems OK, what bugs me is the spacing on the date and time.
Comma after Sunday. Why the . after July 15th? You should make that a bullet point and then tighten up 11am and 5pm (I never space between the time ant the am/pm thing)

thinksigns

SnowFlake
playing around before I turn the Open sign on.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-06 at 8.03.35 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-06 at 8.03.35 AM.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 98

skyhigh

burgers 4 boobies? Tacky!!
The only thing missing are the nipples on the two oversized "OO"

Layout is fine.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Did you know how the word boob came about...... ??

Attachments

• the-origin-of-the-word-boob.jpg
    the-origin-of-the-word-boob.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 264

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Other than the top three lines, the copy is incomprehensible.

Perhaps it makes sense to the breast cancer in-crowd, even that is assuming that this has something to do with breast cancer, but it makes little sense to anyone else.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Makes perfect sense, nothing about the copy is incomprehensible.

Really?

What is a 'Susan G. Komen walk'? It that some sort of dance step? Will there be a massive conga line snake dancing off into the sunset?

What is a 'Susan G Komen for the cure"? What are you attempting to cure?

Just who or what might a 'Susan G. Komen' be?

Now then, someone might know what all of this means, more might assume or infer some meaning, but I'd give good odds that most people do not actually know just what in hell you're talking about. The operative word here is 'know'. All in all, poor copy.

CanuckSigns

Other than the top three lines, the copy is incomprehensible.

Perhaps it makes sense to the breast cancer in-crowd, even that is assuming that this has something to do with breast cancer, but it makes little sense to anyone else.

who exactly is the "breast cancer in-crowd" bob?